The Most awaited Reliance Jio 4G LTE trick is live now, Here is a Trick toUse Reliance Jio High Speed Internet After 1GB Limit. Move ahead and know more about how to increase jio speed after 1gb and how to how to bypass jio 1gb limit.
No Wonder Reliance Jio is one of the best telecom operators in the eyes of every customer using Jio sim card as well as Reliance Jio freebies. Everyone start the business to earn something alike Reliance Jio obviously has the same plans, so they will now start charging for their Internet plans after 31 March 2018 as well as if you need any extra free internet data you need to add a data pack to your number after you on Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Keep reading and moving ahead you will get to know how to get unlimited data in jio.
For now as far as Reliance Jio has only concentrated to gain more and more customers by providing Preview offer initially then Welcome Offer till 31 Dec and Happy new year Offer afterward till 31 March 2017 and now Jio Summer surprise offer along with Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer.
Might you be now known about Jio’s Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer? After Upgrading or you can say Degrading your Reliance JioDhan Dhana Dhan all Jio customers will be provided with 1 GB of free internet data for daily usage.
Now that was as heartbreaking decision from Reliance Jio 🙁 Only 1GB a day? Ok well, you should be thankful to Reliance Jio that they have granted permission to all users to interact unlimited time with free internet offers for free of cost without charging a penny from anyone’s pocket and give the power of connecting digitally with the world. But you can buy more data by getting recharged with high plans or recharge with booster plans.
Reliance Jio has a new tag too “Jio Digital Life.”
Let Check out what is the trick all about
Use Reliance Jio High Speed Internet After 1GB Limit on Happy new year offer
We are now be sharing free internet usage after 1GB data limit whichever you have for now it works perfectly for both Jio Welcome offer as well as Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan. Reliance Jio Free Internet speed capping is the main issue of High internet data consumers as of now. Also, we have got lots of queries about “How to Uncap/ Overcome Jio Speed Limit“? Well, we will be sharing the best 100% working and tested free internet trick for Reliance Jio in you can uncap your Jio speed on in other words you can save your number being daily speed cap.
How to how to increase jio speed after 1gb
Use Reliance Jio High Speed Internet After 1GB Limit
Steps to be followed:
- Go to APN setting
- Set APN protocol ipv4/ipv6
- Now Start consuming internet data till 3.6 GB (400 MB should remain). Make sure you have Internet speed meter to track your data usage.
- Now Open YouTube and start Downloading multiple files simultaneously with IDM(approx 5-6 files)
- Your internet speed will stop working even before you have 100 MB high-speed data remaining to account.
- Now try to resume other files multiple times.
- If your downloading doesn’t stop trick will work else go to further steps.
- Change APN protocol ipv4/ipv6 to ipv6.
- .Open Facebook, Youtube, Google only.
- Consume 50-60 MB data and restart your mobile.
- Enable mobile data and again consume 6-8 MB on Facebook, Youtube, Google only.
- Again change APN protocol Ipv6 to ipv4/ipv6.
- Now Again Start resuming YouTube multiple files.
- That’s it you can see that this worked and you are now able to download/browse more that 1GB per day.
- Try not to get disconnected from the internet.
Now you can Get all the priority updates from our blog directly to your Email 🙂
- What you need to do is you have to SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL.
- After subscription, you will always get the first post notification directly to your email.
- Is it not a difficult task for you right?
- We are Looking forward to seeing your email in subscriptions.
How to Subscribe to Blog via eMail?
- It’s an easy 2 Minutes task.
- Just Look for SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL on the right side of your screen if you are viewing blog with PC | Laptop. For Mobile Users, Please scroll down to find the same.
- Still, if anyone is finding difficult just to press Ctrl+F and find Subscribe to blog via Email.
- Put your valid email address over there.
- Now Open your email account verify your subscription.
- That’s it, Don’t worry subscription won’t be costing anything. We are just making our relation and interactions better :D.